- Bachelor of Laws, Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC-SP), 2002.
- Specialist in Tax Law, Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC-SP – COGEAE), 2005.
International Professional Experience:
- Foreign associate to Xavier, Bernardes, Bragança Advogados Law firm, in Lisbon, Portugal, 2005 - 2006.
- Visiting Lawyer at Reynolds, Porter, Chamberlain LLP, London, UK, 2006.
- Up-and-coming partner, Chambers Global 2019, 2018 e 2017
- Up-and-coming partner, Chambers Latin America 2019 e 2018
- Recommended by The Legal 500 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 e 2012
- Recommended by Who’s Who 2018, 2017 e 2016
- Recommended by the Brazilian guide Análise Advocacia 500 2017
- Member of the Group of Studies of Reinsurance of the Association Internationale de Droit des Assurances – AIDA, since 2013.
- Associated with AMMS - Womens Association in the Insurance Market.
- Speaker in events related to insurance and reinsurance.
- Co-author of the article "Focus on Brazil", Reinsurance Update, Reynolds, Porter, Chamberlain LLP., London, 2006.
- Author of the article "SWISS Re registers in Brazil", Latinlawyer, 2008.
- Collaborator of the Research related to "Brazil" of the book "INVESTING Across Borders: indicators of foreign direct investment regulation in 87 economies", The World Bank Group: Washington (DC), 2010. 190 p.
- Author of the "Brazil" chapter of Directors "Liability and Indemnification: A Global Guide", 3rd ed., 2nd ed. and 1st ed., London, Globe Law and Business, 2016, 2011 and 2007.